Woke up this morning and it was raining... as usual felt so lazy i sat around doing nothing for almost 6 hours.. and suddenly i feel like having so muffins.. but..i got only 2 eggs left in the fridge.. not that i cannot do muffins with 2 eggs.. but then thinking that i won't have egg in the fridge till i go buy some (which i don't know when) kinda stopped me from using it for muffin.. yes i'm that weird that i must have eggs at home at all time (among few more other things)
anyway, i decided to try on the bagel recipe that i saw on pinterest the other day.. and i still have 1/2kg of the wholemeal flour, so why not.. it's super easy. i follow 100% from the recipe.. the only thing i change is the flour.. i use wholemeal..
i turn out perfect! so i had some plain bagel for brunchea (breakfast/lunch/tea). :P
and for dinner of course i wanted to use my "bagel".. so i made some steak with mashroom..
Ingredients (serves 1 or 2 person depending how hungry you are)
100gm beef steak
4/5 button mushrooms
1 medium size red onion
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tbsp paprika
Virgin olive oil
1. Cut your steak to smaller pieces
2. marinate them with garlic salt
3. caramelize your onion in the olive oil
4. add the beef in
5. on medium heat, cook the beef about about 3 - 5 minutes
6. Add mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes
7. Add paprika
toast your bagel.. and it's ready to serve... :)
1. You can add more salt when you add the paprika if you want..
2. also can replace paprika with black pepper.. i'm not a black pepper person.. so i prefer paprika..