Since this is my first recipe I was thinking why not post something very easy.
U must be thinking "what? I can get ready made from the store". Well trust me this tastes much better.
1 part salted butter (I use SCS butter)
1/3 part garlic
-(part means the amount is up to your liking, so your garlic must be 1/3 from your butter amount. But if u like stronger garlic flavor, u can just add more garlic. Maybe 1/2part)
1. Let your butter be @ room temperature
2. Chopped your garlics into very little pieces
3. Mix both butter & garlic together.
To store put it in covered container so that ur fridge won't smell like garlic. :)
This does not need any ingredients since u need bread only. For me any bread works. For this, I use English muffins.
1. Spread the garlic butter on your bread.
2. Take ur non-stick pan and warm it up. (u can use ur oven too. But I like my bread to be crunchy)
3. Toast your bread till the buttered sides are golden brown and u are done!