few weeks ago i found a recipe on pinterest. it's spicy honey chicken.. i tried but didn't bother to look for all the ingredients.. i use chilli flakes instead of what suggested on the recipe.. it was delicious.. but its not spicy at all.. so i altered the recipe i came out with this!
5pcs chicken breasts (u can use other part of chicken but if this is your first time grilling chicken on a pan, i would suggest u use breasts)1/2cup honey
2tbs lemon / lime
2tbs garlic salt (if you don't have garlic salt, just use normal salt)
1tbs onion powder
1. Sliced you chicken breast into 2, so you'll get thinner slices.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with the chicken and keep it in the fridge for 1hour
3. Using your grill (griddle) pan (if you have oven, you can use it if u want too.. it's easier for me to use grilled pan) put it on stove. When it's already a bit warm, just brush a little bit of butter on it.
4. When your pan really hot, lower your stove heat and put on your chicken.
5. Wait until it's golden brown before you turn the cicken to the other side (about 3,4minutes)
then it's done!
ps: just to check if you chickens are done take one and cut it to see the inside..